- Professional Association Certificate.
- Individual Trainings (Funded through Proposals)
- Institutional trainings through yearly meeting hosting
- Engagement as a trainer (Through Consultancy)
- Promote awareness on the relevance of quality assurance in university education;
- Share expertise and best practices on quality assurance in university education among Quality Assurance Practitioners;
- Build capacity of Quality Assurance Practitioners through training;
- Mobilise resources for quality assurance activities;
- Conduct research and disseminate information on quality assurance.
- Promote a culture of quality among university stakeholders.
- Development of quality assurance tools and techniques.
- Multiplication of quality assurance activities through training, dissemination of innovative quality assurance practices and networking.
- Mobilization of resources for quality enhancement and improvement.
- Conduct of research to enhance quality and scholarship in university education.
- Partnership with regulatory bodies nationally and internationally in enhancing quality in university education.
- Act as a repository for quality assurance information.